- Want to know more about our Crate Club?The Standard Crate: This subscription gets you a package delivery that focuses on very cool and practical survival and tactical items. These items are also handpicked and tested by our team of Special Operations veterans (amazing value in itself). You get seriously useful and awesome stuff, and you are supporting a veteran owned and run business at the same time.
The Pro Crate: This has come to fruition due to Standard Crate customers wanting more badass gear, because you can NEVER have enough gear. It’s a generous upgrade over the Standard Crate and includes more value — a great medium between the Standard and Premium Crate.
The Operator Crate: This has definitely made an impact with the members that have already gotten their first couple of Operator Crates. We launched the Operator Crate for those of you that have outgrown the Pro Crate and are serious about stockpiling quality gear to keep you prepared as well as thrive in the outdoors or general “need to have it” moments. We found this to be a good final stepping stone before transitioning into the legendary Premium Crate.
The Premium Crate: Also picked (sometimes handmade) and tested by our team of former Special Operations guys – these Premium specialty items are delivered four times times a year (quarterly) and are badass enough to make a grown man cry, and sure to piss off your wife! We ship bundled packages out with custom products like ballistic armor, concealed carry bags, and other rare, custom gear with a preference toward gear made in the USA. We know there are a lot of gear choices out there and most of them are low in quality. We do the job sorting through the noise to find you the best stuff, which is essentially the gear that we carry and approve.
Please note: Membership to the Premium Club is limited.
- When will I be BILLED and when will my crate SHIP?
If you’re a NEW customer BILLED: You will be billed for the first month as soon as you checkout.
If you ordered on or before the 23rd of the month, then your next billing will happen on the 1st of the next month.
Example: IF you ordered on May 22nd, you would be billed next on June 1st.
If you ordered on or after the 24th of the month, then your renewal will happen on the 1st of the following month.
Example: IF you ordered on May 25th, you would be billed next on July 1st.
SHIP: Your first order will ship within 7-10 business days. All crates after that will ship by the end of the month (typically around the 20th)
If you’re a RENEWAL customer
BILLED: You will be billed monthly on the 1st of each month for the length of your plan.
SHIP: Your crate will ship by the end of the month (typically around the 20th).
- When will my renewal happen?When you reach the last month of your subscription, your plan will automatically renew on the 1st of the following month.So, for example, if your last scheduled crate arrives in May, your next plan will start with an automatic renewal on June 1st, and your next crate will arrive, as usual, later that month!You can cancel the upcoming renewal of a 1-month, Quarterly, 6-month, or 12-month plan at any time.
Please Note: Canceling your subscription only cancels the auto renewal of the original term. It DOES NOT initiate a refund for the remainder of a term or the original order.</p
- How will I know my order shipped, and how do I track my order?When your order ships, you will receive a shipping notification email with your tracking number so you can follow your package all the way to your mailbox.
- How will my order ship?We ship the majority of our crates with DHL eCommerce, which partners with the USPS for final delivery. For Premium Crates we ship using the UPS. For international APO, FPO, or DPO orders we ship using the USPS.
- How do I cancel my crate or change my shipping information?When you subscribe to any of the clubs, you create an account that you can log into and make changes to, including updating shipping or billing information or canceling your auto renewal. You can login to your account here: https://my.crateclub.us/loginPlease Note: Canceling your subscription only cancels the auto renewal of the original term. It DOES NOT initiate a refund for the remainder of a term or the original order.
- What is the refund policy?Once you’ve made your purchase, your gear is reserved and put aside. We do not offer refunds due to the fact we have to reserve a large of amount of gear for our customers. We do this to be as accurate as possible with our projections in order to ensure that everyone gets their crates in a timely manner each month.Issue with a Crate: If you believe there is an issue with any of the gear in your shipment, please reach out to our customer service team at [email protected].
- Did you order a Performance Crate?
The Performance Crate is the newest addition to the Crate Club family. Because of this, they need a little more time to ship. All newly purchase Performance crates will ship by the end of March. All future renewals will ship around the 20th of the month. Thanks for your patience!
- What if I have questions about my order? How do I get in touch?We take customer service seriously. Each time you email or chat, you will receive a response from a real human being. Our team is working live, Monday through Friday from 9am-10pm EST. For any type of inquiry or feedback (good or bad) let us know by sending your emails to [email protected].