WIN THIS! Our CEO Brandon Webb’s Personal Glock 21, alongside a few other items including a signed copy of his new book “Mastering Fear” ! At Crate Club we are dedicated to showing our appreciation to our community and we thought of no better way than to have a second gun giveaway! We want to make your Summer one to remember. To enter for your chance to win this epic giveaway, submit your contest entry form below! From the Crate Club team, we wish your all good luck!
1. NO PURCHASE OR FINANCIAL CONTRIBUTION OF ANY KIND NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
2. OFFERED ONLY TO LEGAL U.S. RESIDENTS AGED 21 YEARS OR OLDER, WHO ARE ELIGIBLE TO OWN A HANDGUN.
3. ELIGIBILITY: Open to U.S. residents age 21 years or older, who are eligible to own a rifle and can pass a background check.
4. TO ENTER: To enter this promotion online:
Please click the link to submit your contest entry form. You must also follow Crate Club on Facebook and Instagram.
5. Promotion Period: The 2019 Brandon Webb Package Sweepstakes begins at 8:00 AM Pacific Time (“PT”) on 05/25/2019 and ends at 8:00 AM on 06/25/2019. Winner will be announced within 10 days after completion of the sweepstakes. Limit one online entry per person. Entrees must be received during the Promotion Period to be eligible to win a prize.
6. Determination of Winner: On or about 06/27/2019 representatives of the Sponsor will conduct a random drawing from among all eligible entries received to award the Grand Prize. Promotional graphics do not necessarily represent the actual prize.
- Glock 21 Gen 4
- CALIBER : .45 AUTO
- MAG CAPICITY: 13
- TRIGGER: Cadex DX2 Model V2
- BARREL LENGTH: 117mm / 4.61 inch
- WEIGHT: (with loaded magazine: 38.80 oz.
- FINISH: BLACK
Grand Prize includes:
- BW Land Air Sea Patch
- Navy SEAL Coin
- Signed copy of Mastering Fear
7. TRANSFER OF FIREARM: Transfer of the prize, to be selected by the sponsor in consultation with the winner. All laws for transfer of firearms must be followed. Sponsor will pay for reasonable shipping expenses. Sponsor is responsible for all taxes, transfer fees, FFL fees, and other expenses. Transfer shall be conducted through a Federal Firearms Licensed (FFL) dealer. All transfers will be conducted in strict compliance with all applicable federal, state and local laws. By entering this sweepstakes, you represent that you are not legally prohibited from owning or taking possession of firearms. If the transfer of the firearm to you is legally prohibited for any reason, another winner will be selected by another random drawing.
Odds of winning will be based on the number of eligible entries received. No cash redemption permitted. No prize substitution, in whole or in part, except by Sponsor due to prize unavailability, safety or security considerations, or any other reason as solely determined by Sponsor in which case a prize of comparable or greater value will be awarded.By participating, entrants agree [a] to these rules and decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final in all respects relating to this Sweepstakes; and [b] to release, discharge and hold harmless Sponsor and its agents from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind resulting from their participating in the Sweepstakes or their acceptance, use or misuse of a prize including, without limitation, personal injury, death and property damage; and if a winner, [c] to permit Sponsor to use his or her name, photograph, likeness, statements, and city and state for advertising, publicity and promotional purposes in all media, including but not limited to on air and online, in perpetuity, without compensation (unless prohibited by law) and agree to execute a document showing consent to such use upon request. Sponsor and its agents are not responsible for and shall not be liable for: [a] electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet, computer or other technical malfunctions, failures, or difficulties of any kind, including without limitation, server malfunction or by any human error which may occur in the collection, processing and transmission of data; [b] lost, late, misdirected, illegible or incomplete entries or postage-due mail; [c] any type of graphical or other error in the advertising or printing of the Sweepstakes or in the administration of the Sweepstakes; or [d] any condition that may cause the administration, security or proper play of the Sweepstakes to be disrupted or corrupted; and in such event Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel or suspend the Sweepstakes or any portion thereof and to award the prize(s) via a random drawing from among all eligible entries legitimately received prior to cancellation. Entry information becomes property of Sponsor.
Entry must be made at the authorized Web site address. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an online entry, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whom the e-mail account is registered at the time of entry. Potential winner may be required to provide evidence that winner is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the winning entry. Sponsor’s decisions are final and binding. In the event that the Sponsor is not able to contact the randomly-chosen winner after due diligence (two emails and one telephone call, if telephone number provided) and a time period of 3 days from the date of the drawing, the Sponsor may draw a new winner and the first winner forfeits all claims to the prize and/or damages and holds Sponsor blameless. It is the responsibility of entrants to provide a valid e-mail address so Sponsor can make contact. Sponsor’s promotional partners and other parties grant Sponsor, its promotional partners and other third parties with whom Sponsor chooses to share entrants information, permission to contact entrants about upcoming promotions, special offers or for other reasons via electronic and ordinary mail.