Ready for the ultimate giveaway? We’ve partnered with our friends at Last Shadow Texas to provide you and 3 friends with a day full of aerial hog hunting. You and the boys will help quell the rabid and invasive hog population in Texas by testing your accuracy from the helicopter taking down these farm destroying vermin. Enter now for your chance to win this once of a lifetime opportunity. Be sure to follow Crate Club and Last Shadow Texas on Instagram and Facebook. Good luck!
- NO PURCHASE OR FINANCIAL CONTRIBUTION OF ANY KIND NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
- OFFERED ONLY TO LEGAL U.S. AND CANADA RESIDENTS AGED 18 YEARS OR OLDER.
- ELIGIBILITY: Open to U.S. AND CANADA residents age 18 years or older, who are eligible to own a rifle and can pass a background check.
- TO ENTER: To enter this promotion online:
Please click the link to submit your contest entry form. You must also follow Last Shadow Texas and Crate Club on Facebook and Instagram.
- Promotion Period: The 2019 Crate Club/Last Shadow Texas Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) begins at 8:00 AM Pacific Time (“PT”) on February 5, 2019, and ends at 8:00 AM on March 5, 2019. Winner will be announced within 10 days after completion of the sweepstakes. Limit one online entry per person. Entrees must be received during the Promotion Period to be eligible to win a prize.
- Determination of Winner: On or about March 5, 2019 representatives of the Sponsor will conduct a random drawing from among all eligible entries received to award a Grand Prize of a 4 person Helicopter Hog Hunt. Promotional graphics do not necessarily represent the actual prize. Firearm specs:
- Contest winner is responsible for all travel expenses to and from the Last Shadow Texas Facility. Last Shadow Texas will provide 4 persons with a helicopter hog hunt at a date that suits them best. Not to exceed the 2019 calendar year.
Odds of winning will be based on the number of eligible entries
received. No cash redemption permitted. No prize substitution, in whole
or in part, except by Sponsor due to prize unavailability, safety or
security considerations, or any other reason as solely determined by
Sponsor in which case a prize of comparable or greater value will be
awarded.By participating, entrants agree [a] to these rules and decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final in all respects relating to
this Sweepstakes; and [b] to release, discharge and hold harmless
Sponsor and its agents from any and all injuries, liability, losses and
damages of any kind resulting from their participating in the
Sweepstakes or their acceptance, use or misuse of a prize including,
without limitation, personal injury, death and property damage; and if a
winner, [c] to permit Sponsor to use his or her name, photograph,
likeness, statements, and city and state for advertising, publicity and
promotional purposes in all media, including but not limited to on air
and online, in perpetuity, without compensation (unless prohibited by
law) and agree to execute a document showing consent to such use upon
request. Sponsor and its agents are not responsible for and shall not be
liable for: [a] electronic, hardware or software program, network,
Internet, computer or other technical malfunctions, failures, or
difficulties of any kind, including without limitation, server
malfunction or by any human error which may occur in the collection,
processing and transmission of data; [b] lost, late, misdirected,
illegible or incomplete entries or postage-due mail; [c] any type of
graphical or other error in the advertising or printing of the
Sweepstakes or in the administration of the Sweepstakes; or [d] any
condition that may cause the administration, security or proper play of
the Sweepstakes to be disrupted or corrupted; and in such event Sponsor
reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel or suspend the
Sweepstakes or any portion thereof and to award the prize(s) via a
random drawing from among all eligible entries legitimately received
prior to cancellation. Entry information becomes property of Sponsor.
Entry must be made at the authorized Web site address. In the event of a
dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an online
entry, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whom
the e-mail account is registered at the time of entry. Potential winner
may be required to provide evidence that winner is the authorized
account holder of the e-mail address associated with the winning entry.
Sponsor’s decisions are final and binding. In the event that the Sponsor
is not able to contact the randomly-chosen winner after due diligence
(two emails and one telephone call, if telephone number provided) and a
time period of 3 days from the date of the drawing, the Sponsor may draw
a new winner and the first winner forfeits all claims to the prize
and/or damages and holds Sponsor blameless. It is the responsibility of
entrants to provide a valid e-mail address so Sponsor can make contact.
Sponsor’s promotional partners and other parties grant Sponsor, its
promotional partners and other third parties with whom Sponsor chooses
to share entrants information, permission to contact entrants about
upcoming promotions, special offers or for other reasons via electronic
and ordinary mail.