GO BAG Bundle - $399
This is a loaded, pre-made go bag! Our team of US Special Operations veterans have created this to take the work of creating a go-bag that you can rely on off your plate. The bag itself is the VertX Commuter EDC Bag with additional Tactigami add-ons (we added our own flare to this bag), and we're loading you with some of the best gear that the Crate Club has sent to date. Our members have been building their go bags and kits over several months, and love the fact that they can be prepared for anything. Now you have the same with this bundle.
Go Bag Items:
- Vertx EDC Commuter Sling Slim Line Single Sling Pack, Black,Smoke Grey,Loden Green"""
- Vertx Bap Belt Adaptor Panel"" Black"
- Vertx Double Molle Adaptor Panel"" Grey"
- Vertx Mak Full Mags & Kit Holster"" Coyote Brown"
- Vertx MPH Full Multi Purpose Holster ""Desert Tan"""
- Vertx Tactigami Map Quad Panel"" Black"
- Vertx Single Molle Adaptor Panel""Coyote Brown"
- Vertx Mak Standard Mags & Kit Holster"" Grey"
- Princeton Tech Fred Headlamp
- ASP-AAA - MFG#35705 POCKET AAA
- Candle Tin Nano 4HR Candle Tin
- NanoSpark Firestarter One-Handed Sparker Waterproof by Exotac
- TinderTin Fatwood Shaving In Metal Tin
- Tinder Zip Zipper Pull By Exotac
- FLAG CRATE CLUB FLAG PATCH
- Gerber Crisis Hook Knife
- Fire Sleeve Ruggeddized Lighter Water Proof
- Nite Ize Glow Sticks
- Gear Ties
CRYE PRECISION SOFT ARMOR - $399
Soft armor panel for use with non-standalone plates. Made in the US from US materials. Customized specifically for the Crate Club Presented by SOFREP.
TANTO'S FIRST RESPONDER
WILD HEDGEHOG TACTICAL MEDKIT - $500
TRAUMA - In the backcountry and on the battlefield bleeding out is the number one preventable cause of death. The SOFREP TacticalMedical Kit contains multiple easy to use components to deal with traumatic injuries. The Israeli bandage has been a mainstay formilitaries around the world since its inception and the versatile SWAT Tourniquet is easy to use under the stress of a medical emergency.Also included is the Gen 7 NAR CAT Tourniquet and RATS Tourniquet for the emergency treatment of multiple casualties. Plenty of CeloxRapid Hemostatic Gauze and NAR Compressed gauze is also included for wound packing. For more advanced treatment the kit includesa set of NAR HyFin Vent Chest Seals, Nasopharyngeal Airway with Lubricant, and a 6-piece set of Berman Oral Airways.
BREAKS & FRACTURES - Slips and falls are common while traversing rocky and rough country. Be prepared to splint a break or fracturewith the provided Aluminum splint and self-adherent wrap. The Triangular bandage can be unfolded and tied as a sling and thealuminum splint can easily be cut to splint broken fingers and toes.
SURGICAL - If access to emergency services is limited you need to have the proper tools on hand. Included in the kit is a SterileLaceration tray that includes surgical instruments and a suture set. Please make sure you have the proper training needed to usesutures and surgical instruments, knowing when not to suture a wound is as important as knowing how to suture. User assumes fullliability.
FIRST AID - While having supplies to deal with serious traumatic injuries is important, first aid supplies are the most commonly used.Included in the SOFREP Tactical Medical Kit is a removable FAK (First Aid Kit) with wide range of first aid supplies to treat a variety ofinjuries from cuts to burns. Keeping a wound clean and infection free is even more important when on a trip for days in the wild. Iodinewipes, bacitracin, sanitizer, alcohol wipes, and nitrile gloves are all included for this purpose. For your personal safety a BiologicalPersonal Protection Kit is included within the bag and should be used when treating others.
MEDICATIONS - Having the right medication on hand can be a matter of life and death for some people. Something as simple as havinguncoated aspirin on hand can give precious time to a heart attack victim or having and antihistamine available in the event of an allergicreaction. This emergency medical kit has a variety of medications and ointments to fit your needs. There is also room within the kit toadd medications specific to your own medical health.
- 1 Tactical Tailor First Responder Bag (Multicam)
- 1 CAT Tourniquet Gen 7 Black
- 1 SWAT Tourniquet Black
- 1 Israeli 6” Trauma Dressing
- 1 RATS Tourniquet Red
- 1 Set of 6 Sizes Berman Oral Airway Kit
- 1 NAR Biological Personal Protection Kit
- 2 NAR Compressed Gauze
- 1 Celox Rapid Hmostatic Guze 3”x5’
- 1 Celox Rapid Ribbon Hemostatic Gauze 1”x5’
- 1 NAR HyFin Vent Chest Seals Compact (2 Pack)
- 1 Rusch Nasopharyngeal Airway 28FR w Lube
- 1 Trauma Shears
- 1 Mylar Emergency Blanket
- 2 4x4 Gauze Songe
- 2 Kerlix Gauze Roll
- 1 ABD Pad
- 1 1” 3M Medical Tape
- 1 36“ Flat Packed Splint Tactical Black
- 1 Self Adherent Wrap
- 1 Triangular Bandage
- 1 Waterproof LOKSAK 6”x6”
- 1 READYMAN Medical Card
- 1 CPR Face Shield
- 6 1”x3“ Bandages
- 4 2”x4“ Bandages
- 1 Pack of SteriStrips (3)
- 1 3M Medical Tape .5”
- 1 Aspirin 2 Pack
- 1 Ibuprofen 2 Pack
- 1 Antihistimine Pack
- 2 Iodine Wipes
- 2 Alcohol Wipes
- 2 Antiseptic Gel Packs
- 1 WaterJel Burn Gel Pack
- 2 Purell Sanitizer Wipes
- 1 Suture Set
- Nylon Suture 4/0 reverse cutting
- Laceration Tray (1 Plastic Tray,5 Gauze Sponges, 1 WaterproofDrape, Blue, 1 FenestratedWaterproof Drape, 2 AbsorbentTowels, 1 Tissue Forcep, 1 NeedleHolder, 1 Scissors)
SALE PRICE $38
Custom Folding Knife brought to you by collaborative efforts of Taurus and Crate Club Staff of Special Operations Veterans.
- Blade Length: 3.25"
- Open Length: 7.5"
- Closed Length: 4.25"